Think of a quality ukulele, and the Twisted Wood Twisted Original ukulele is what comes to mind.
One of the classic Twisted Wood instruments, the Twisted Wood Twisted Original ukulele is crafted from highly figured mahogany, and features traditional Hawaiian rope binding and an etched rosette.
Visually, this is a ukulele that pays stylistic homage to the instrument’s birthplace whilst packing an acoustic punch worthy of the stage or recording studio.
The Twisted Wood Twisted Original Ukulele is one of our most popular ukuleles because it offers the perfect balance of style and sound. The closed-back tuners will keep your instrument sounding great, while its simple elegance makes a powerful statement.
- Chrome die-cast closed-back tuners for precision tuning.
- Designed for increased forward projection.
- Highly figured mahogany body.
- Bone nut and saddle for increased sustain.
- Hawaiian rope binding.
- Aquila® strings standard for tone and reliability.
- Tie bridge for easy string changes.
- Includes 7mm Twisted Wood padded gig bag.