Drawing its inspiration from the original 1920s Weissenborn, the Twisted Wood Koa Weissenborn series strives to reimagine the classic instrument with modern innovation. With a specially designed bridge plate and bracing to ensure projection, and a genuine bone nut and saddle to improve sustain, the Twisted Original is sure to impress.
- Bracing and bridge plate designed for increased projection.
- Bone nut and saddle for sustain and tone.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Hawaiian rope binding.
- D’Addario strings standard for tone and reliability.
- With Grover-style tuners for precision tuning.
- Model: KOA-100-SAT.
- Gig bag included.