In the Taylor GTe Mahogany Acoustic Electric guitar, players can expect all the woody warmth of this classic tonewood, crafted into a compact GT body shape that blends comfort with bold tone. Inside, the C-Class bracing design translates the tone-boosting effects of V-Class bracing to a smaller body, specifically increasing the GTe Mahogany's low-end power.
The mahogany top also lends a natural smoothing effect that helps even out an aggressive or dynamic attack, making this a great choice for recording applications. And with its rustic look, this is a guitar that can travel anywhere and perform in any situation without being too precious for the work of an everyday musician. It ships with built-in ES2 electronics and a lightweight, durable AeroCase.
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides for warm, woody tone.
- C-Class interior bracing dials up more low-end power.
- Chamfered body edges for accommodating feel.
- Compact body shape offers portability and comfort.
- Features built-in ES2 electronics and an AeroCase.