Precisely machined of brass, then nickel-plated, the Shubb C1 Steel String Capo is manufactured without compromise. Simply holding one in your hand conveys a sense of quality. Snapping it solidly onto a guitar neck, and then removing it, all within about one second, will confirm its reputation for excellence.
- Made of nickel-plated brass.
- Fits most steel-string acoustic and electric guitars.
- Boasts Shubb’s legendary 40-year-old capo design.
- Soft rubber pad works like your fingertip, so it doesn’t bend your strings over your guitar’s frets.
- Closing action is similar to that of your hand, so it doesn’t pull your strings off centre.
- Eliminates the need to retune your instrument after installing the capo.
- Fast, easy installation via a single lever.