The National NRP Rubbed Steel Resophonic Guitars features a steel body but instead of the painted finish of the “B” Series instruments, it boasts a rubbed nickel exterior that gives the guitar a deep, lovely sheen.
Just like the original 1930s Nationals, it has flat-cut f-holes and a ribbed sieve-hole resonator coverplate. The Honduran mahogany neck with truss rod is topped by an ebony fingerboard and slotted headstock. And like the B Series NRP guitars, the tone is incomparable, echoing the tone of a vintage National.
- Top - Mahogany.
- Back - Mahogany.
- Sides - Mahogany.
- Neck - Mahogany.
- Fingerboard - Ebony with MOP dots.
- Nut - Ebony.
- Headstock - Slotted.
- Truss-Rod - Two way adjustable.
- Tuners - National.
- Body Finish - Rubbed Steel.
- Neck Finish - Satin polyester resin.
- Nut Width - 1.82 inches.
- 12th Fret Width - 2.3 inches.
- String Spacing E-E - 1.56 inches.
- Body Depth - 3.12 inches.
- Scale Length - 25 inches.
- Fingerboard Radius - 16 inches.
- Weight - 7 Lbs 4 oz.
- Case - National Deluxe Hardshell.