The National M14T Thunderbox Revolver 14-Fret Resophonic Guitar came through the door, sporting a dark brown ‘Revolver’ finish on the deeper body. National’s ‘Denim’ finish is also available. This example is one of the very few currently available as new anywhere.
The National M14T Thunderbox Revolver 14-Fret Resophonic Guitar is the latest version of National’s standard M-14. The newly improved National Thunderbox M-14T features a 4-inch deep body, improving the low end response and creating a louder, punchier instrument. The National Thunderbox body is composed of laminate top and back, and solid mahogany sides. This instrument also features a mahogany neck, ebony fretboard and mother-of-pearl position markers.
- Top: Mahogany.
- Back: Mahogany.
- Sides: Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany.
- Fingerboard: Ebony with MOP dots.
- Nut: Ebony.
- Headstock: Slotted.
- Truss-Rod: Two way adjustable.
- Headstock Veneer: None.
- Tuners: National.
- Body Finish: Denim Blue or Revolver.
- Neck Finish: Satin polyester resin.
- Nut Width: 1.82 inches.
- 12th Fret Width: 2.3 inches.
- String Spacing E-E: 1.56 inches.
- Body Depth: 3.12 inches.
- Scale Length: 25 inches.
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inches.
- Case: National Deluxe Hardshell.