Introducing the Mesa Boogie Recto-Verb 25W 1x12 Combo, the Reverb-endowed, fraternal-twin of Mesa's little Mini Rectifier lunchbox that's been taking names all over the globe. This even mightier package is slightly larger - long-spring Reverb tank and boast all the same great performance that the Mini Rec is famous for and more. Plus, the classic vinyl-covered birch cabinet provide a wide array of custom finish options to fully personalize them.
The lush tube-driven Reverb widens the sound and sweetens the attack just a bit, increasing its versatility and appeal for players who favor lower to medium gain in their style. But don't fret... for those into heavier tones the trademark Recto sounds are all here and completely authentic. So whether you're rockin' out or putting the immense versatility of this new Rectos four Modes to task on a variety of styles, you'll find inspiration and a huge fun-factor in these exciting, super-portable Combo amp!
- All Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) featuring Mesas proprietary Dyna-Watt technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches
- Choose from: 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts or; 2 tubes operating in Mesas exclusive Dyna-Watt Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 25 Watts
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes
- Channel 1 features: Clean or Pushed Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Channel 2 features: Legendary Vintage or Modern High Gain Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- All-Tube, Long-Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- All-Tube, Fully Buffered FX Loop
- Aluminum Chassis
- External Switching Jack for Reverb
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
- Slip Cover
- 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Vintage 30 / Total Load = 8 Ohms