The new Mesa Boogie Mark Five 35W 1x12 Combo, in both traditional compact Boogie 1x12 Combo and 19" Head formats, provides a greatest hits collection of Mesa Boogie's renowned Mark Series circuits from 3 decades. The new Mark Five 35 features 2 Independent Channels, 6 Modes (include Clean, Fat, Crunch, Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme), Channel Independent Solo & Built-in CabClone.
This all-tube amplifier combines the power of the Mark Five preamp with Mesa's exclusive Dyna-Watt 4xEL84 power section, creating a mid-power MARK amp of unprecedented horsepower with ultra portability, clip-ability and high-speed, tactile expressiveness. The harmonic complexity and lushness combined with the higher, tighter Bass frequencies EL84s impart creates a whole new sound. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel and exceedingly more clip-able, the FIVE: 35 is right on time.
To further bolster its stage-ready resume, Mesa Boogies has added a Channel Independent SOLO feature, a long-spring tank for the all-tube Reverb, the complete set of Voicing Choices from CabClone with the addition of the VINTAGE voicing mode to its on-board DI Output, and an upgraded Footswitch for access to the new footswitchable choices.
- All-Tube Design: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA's proprietary Dyna-Watt technology, providing three power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches.
10-Watt Mode: Utilizing 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
25 & 35-Watt Modes: Utilizing 2 or 4 power tubes respectively, operating in MESA's exclusive Dyna-Watt Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
Channel 1 features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost• (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard midrange tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a variable gain boost control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering;
Channel 2 features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
- 5-Band Graphic EQ is foot switchable, channel assignable or by passable
- Foot-switchable, independent solo control for each channel (front panel)
- All-Tube, long-tank, spring reverb with independent channel controls (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In Cab Clone Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output - featuring closed-back, open-back and vintage voices
- Speaker on/off and ground lift switches
- All aluminum chassis
- 4 Button footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)
- Slip cover