The Marshall Vintage Reissue Drivemaster Distortion pedal is based on the original Guv’nor but takes things a stage further with a new tone and drive network. It’s three band tone network acts as if adding an extra amp to your set up, with real Marshall tone and overdrive. The iconic look has also been accurately recreated, right down to the finish of the control knobs and unique shape. There’s plenty of reasons the first edition is so heavily sought after today. This reissue takes everything that made the original so special and replicates it for today’s player.
This accurate reproduction lovingly follows the exact specification of the original, rebuilt for today’s guitarist. The Bass, Middle and Treble controls offer detailed tone-shaping. Altogether this creates a heavy-duty, reliable pedal with a wide range of tones and applications.
Hand built to the Drivemaster original specifications and assembled in our UK factory. The iconic pedal is housed in mild steel casing, built to stand the test of time and performing.
- A faithful re-creation of Marshall's '90s-era amp-in-a-box distortion pedal
- Replicates the growling, snarling bite of a cranked Marshall JCM800 amplifier
- Includes the original pedal's iconic graphics, unique enclosure design, and distinctive red-on-black color scheme
- Flexible 3-band EQ, plus Gain and Volume knobs, for dialing in your sound
- Standard footswitch with an easy-to-see red LED status indicator
- Operates on either a 9V battery or 9V DC power (sold separately)