This is a beautiful KoAloha KCM-00 Concert Ukulele made out of solid Hawaiian Koa wood. KoAloha's Hawaiian Koa series began in 1995 with one model, the humble soprano. The KoAloha KCM-00 offers amazing tone and is super easy to play with nice and low action.
While KoAloha's ukuleles have been through a series of improvements, they still ring with the same signature KoAloha sound. As a tone wood, Koa produces a nice harmony of warmth and brightness. The tonal balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music. From finger picking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great.
MORE ABOUT KoAloha
Founded by Alvin Okami in 1995, KoAloha has been making ukuleles to the best standards since. Alvin hand crafted them one at a time and even made his own labels out of wood. All KoAloha Koa instruments are produced in the factory in Kaka’ako.
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Nut width 1.5”
- String spacing 11/32” on center
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown head stock
- Pāua Abalone head stock logo
- 18-Fret straight cut fretboard (joined at the 13th Fret)
- Ebony fretboard with pocketed frets
- Pāua Abalone fret markers
- Ebony bridge
- KoAloha gear tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- Buffed High Gloss Finish
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
- Case or bag sold separately