The Kentucky KM-1500 Master F-Model Mandolin in Vintage Sunburst uses the finest, most highly figured Michigan Maple combined with the whitest, most fine-grained Adirondack Spruce. These solid woods are meticulously hand carved and graduated — just as were the fabled originals of the early ’20s — to achieve the finest tone quality and volume possible in a new instrument.
The Kentucky KM-1500 delicately shaded Cremona sunburst finish is as close to the originals as you will ever see. The elegantly gold-plated and engraved tuning machines and tailpiece are in perfect harmony with the understated elegance of the finish and workmanship. Perhaps the crowning touch of elegance on the new KM-1500 is the traditional “Fern” inlay of Abalone pearl, carefully inlaid in just below the white pearl Kentucky logo.
- Solid hand-carved Adirondack spruce top provides you with superior note clarity and volume to spare.
- Solid carved flamed Michigan maple back and sides ensure extra punch.
- Slim flamed maple neck for comfortable, easy action.
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks.
- Vintage sunburst finish in lacquer showcases beauty and luster.
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo.