The Harmony Comet Semi-Hollowbody in Trans Red represents the very first semi-hollow electric guitar in our lineup of cherished musical instruments, inspired by the original Harmony H72 of the '60s.
This double cutaway guitar has an immaculately carved genuine mahogany top and back for warm, well-rounded and acoustic-like tone. The addition of a center block minimizes feedback, and the long-tenon set neck construction increases sustain.
Custom gold foil humbuckers provide sheer musical enjoyment for players who love rock, blues and more, while the push/pull master volume pot extends the Comet's tonal possibilities by engaging incredible out-of-phase sounds.
A six-in-line headstock pays homage to the original H72's iconic look, and premium hardware ensures that the Comet will never lose its appeal.
- Semi-Hollow body Construction.
- Premium Mahogany Body and Neck Tonewoods.
- 12-inch Radius Rosewood Fretboard with 22 Medium Jumbo Frets.
- C shape neck profile.
- Bone nut.
- 1-11/16-inch nut width.
- Harmony Gold Foil Humbuckers.
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish.
- Tune-0-Matic bridge & Stopbar tailpiece.
- Locking tuners.
- Trans Red Finish.
- Custom Cupcake Knobs.
- Master Volume (Push/Pull), master tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Orange Drop Capacitor.
- Made in USA.
- MONO Vertigo Gig Bag included.