The Gibson Les Paul Studio Smokehouse Burst electric guitar embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort.
The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options.
- A stage and studio workhorse
- Ultra-modern weight-relieved body allows for longer sets and sessions
- Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a ’60s favorite
- Rosewood fingerboard delivers classic Les Paul sustain
- Coil-tapped 490R/498T humbucking pickups provide classic cleans and modern crunch to quacky single-coil cluck
- Grover Rotomatic tuners are studio-stable
- Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge is lightweight and tonally matched to the guitar
- Plek’d for precision playability
- Leather Gig Bag Included