The Gibson J-45 Standard is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights.
The Gibson J-45 Standard delivers a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass.
- Sitka spruce top.
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing.
- Mahogany neck, slim taper profile, 12-inch radius.
- Rosewood fingerboard, 20 frets.
- TUSQ nut.
- Nut width: 43.815 mm (1.73 inches).
- Traditional belly up bridge.
- Grover rotomatic tuners.
- LR Baggs VTC Electronics.
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish.
- Hardshell case included.