Gibson USA is proud to introduce a new Artist model the Gibson Adam Jones Les Paul Standard - in collaboration with Adam Jones, one of rock’s most talented and sonically innovative guitarists, from the multi-platinum selling and multiple Grammy Award winning band, Tool.
His new Les Paul™ Standard is finished in Antique Silverburst and has an ebony fretboard with mother of pearl trapezoid inlays and Grover® Rotomatic® tuners with contemporary style buttons. It comes equipped with a chrome-covered Burstbucker™ 1 in the neck position and an uncovered DC High-Gain Humbucker™ in the bridge position. The controls are hand-wired with Orange Drop® capacitors. It also features Adam’s signature on the truss rod cover and custom Adam Jones artwork on the back of the headstock and comes with a modern hardshell case.
- Finish: Antique Silverburst.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Top: Maple.
- Weight Relief: None.
- Binding: Cream.
- Neck: Mahogany.
- Profile: 70s Rounded with Volute.
- Nut width: 1.695" / 43.053mm.
- Fingerboard: Ebony.
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm.
- Number of frets: 22.
- Nut: Graph Tech.
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids.
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic.
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar.
- Knobs: Black Speed.
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with Contemporary Style Buttons.
- Plating: Chrome.
- Neck pickup: BurstBucker 1.
- Bridge pickup: DC High-Gain Humbucker.
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors.
- Case: Modern Hardshell Case.