The Gibson 1960s J-45 Original Acoustic Guitar offers a period-correct 1-11/16-inch nut width, allowing for comfortable fingering in any position along the mahogany neck.
The Gibson 1960s J-45 Original has an easily-adjustable saddle can be fine-tuned to players' unique string action preference. The new Gibson 1960s J-45 Original features double antiqued binding, Grover strap cream button tuners, and our famous white pickguard with hot stamp logo.
When you listen to a Gibson 1960s J-45 Original round-shoulder acoustic, you will notice that it responds exactly to the player's style and technique - powerful one moment, soft and mellow the next.
- Sitka Spruce top.
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Multi-ply top and single-ply back binding.
- Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing.
- Mahogany neck w/round profile.
- Rosewood fingerboard.
- 24.75-inch scale length.
- Traditional belly up, adjustable bridge.
- Grover strap cream button tuners.
- Nickel hardware.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Hardshell case included.