The Fender American Professional II Precision Bass draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
The ’63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass® is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Single V-Mod II split-coil Precision Bass pickup.
- '63 P Bass neck profile.
- Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets for familiar playing feel.
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge for increased sustain.
- New sculpted neck heel.
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement.
- Includes deluxe molded hardshell case.