Eastman E20OOSS acoustic guitar is inspired by the iconic parlor style, pre-war guitars from the 1930s.
The Eastman E20OOSS is a short scale 12 or 14-fret vintage “blues box.” Favoured by everyone from old blues players to folk and Americana, to virtually guitarists of any musical genre, the E20OOSS transitions playing styles seamlessly from fingerstyle to strumming to a bottleneck slide.
The Eastman E20OOSS is made entirely from high-end materials and components. The rosewood body is paired with an Adirondack spruce top, which contains a rosewood bridge with a long saddle. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard and head plate.
This vintage-inspired OO is completely finished in a classic sunburst and with a nice firestripe pickguard.
- Body Shape: OO 14 Fret.
- Finish: Sunburst.
- Dimensions: Width: 376 mm - 14.8 inches.
- Depth: 112 mm - 4.41 inches.
- Body material: solid rosewood.
- Top material: solid Adirondack spruce.
- Bracing: hand-carved scalloped X.
- Binding: top/back.
- Binding material: ivoroid.
- Rosette: classic.
- Pickguard: Firestripe.
- Bracings: hand-carved scalloped X bracing.
- Neck material: mahogany.
- Neck profile: traditional even "C".
- Fingerboard material: rosewood.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Neck details: pearl dot inlays.
- Nut width: 44.5 mm - 1.75 inches.
- Scale length: 628 mm - 24.75 inches.
- String spacing: 56 mm - 2.2 inches.
- Bridge: rosewood long saddle.
- Tuners: open geared.
- Case: Eastman hardshell case included.