The Eastman AC222CE-OV Acoustic-Electric Guitar is superbly finished and the attention to detail is visible everywhere you look! Its smooth and perfectly finished frets coupled with the mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and wonderful action straight out of the box, this guitar is a pleasure to play!
The gloss nitrocellulose, open pore finish and tortoise shell look binding around the body of the guitar add a touch of class to its classic looks. The AC222CE-OV has a very refined feel to it that belies the relatively low price.
Adopting exciting, forward-thinking design improvements, the new Eastman AC Series acoustics stand out like never before. Further refinements to the already future-forward line have taken comfort, functionality, and elegance to the next level.
- Neck material: mahogany.
- Fingerboard: ebony.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Neck profile: traditional Even “C”.
- Nut: bone, 1-3/4 inches.
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080.
- Scale length: 25.4 inches.
- Body dimensions: 16 inches by 4 1/4 inches.
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X.
- Body top: solid Sitka top.
- Body back/sides: solid Ovangkol.
- Bridge/saddle: ebony/bone, 2-5/32-inch spacing.
- Rosette: classic.
- Truss rod: dual acting.
- Binding: top and back.
- Binding material: tortoise.
- Logo: Eastman maple.
- Inlay: pearl dots.
- Side dot colour: white.
- Bridge pins: ebony.
- Body top finish: gloss nitrocellulose.
- Neck finish: open pore.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3.
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone.
- Strings: D’Addario .012-.053 EXP16.
- Action height: 12th fret 3/32-inch on the bass side and 2/32-inch on the treble side.
- Truss rod wrench: 4 mm.
- Case: padded Eastman gig bag.