The Deering Gig bag line is perfect for your tenor banjo. With a few different styles you can opt for standard or the Deering vintage eagle logo.
The tenor size is a beautiful padded gig bag, well made with sturdy padding to cushion the banjo in travel with several storage compartments sewn into it, and shoulder straps and a handle make carrying your banjo easy.
The Vintage Eagle logo bag is padded cordura, and has adjustable backpack straps, a sturdy handle, and a front zip pocket for storage.
TENOR GIG BAG:
- Fit 17-fret tenor banjos, 19-fret tenor banjos and Goodtime Parlor 5-string banjos.
- With extra storage compartments inside the bag.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for custom fit.
- Padded inner cushioning.
VINTAGE EAGLE LOGO GIG BAG:
- Fits 11-inch and 12-inch models.
- Padded cordura gig bag.
- Adjustable backpack straps for personal fit.
- With a front zip pocket for storage.