The Alhambra 10FC Flamenco Guitar is our top-level Alhambra Flamenco instrument. Built in the traditional manner with superior grade solid German Spruce top and solid Cypress back and sides, mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard and bridge. The Alhambra 10FC Flamenco Guitar has the bright tone and low action characteristic of flamenco guitars. Golpéadors, or tap plates, are installed as stock.
This is a professional flamenco guitar for those looking for the maximum quality at a reasonable price. Guided by traditional design concepts.
Traditionally, light woods like Cypress have been used for the back and sides on Flamenco Blanca models. More recently, Rosewood has been used for a warmer sound and use beyond a strictly flamenco context, and these are known as Flamenco Negra guitars. In either version, the geometry is the same – light construction and low action, to produce a lively, vibrant, responsive and loud guitar.
- Top: solid German spruce
- Sides and back: solid cypress.
- Neck: Spanish Cedar reinforced with ebony.
- Fingerboard: Ebony.
- Machine heads: luxury gold plated.
- Built in the traditional manner with bright tone and low action.
- Factory-installed Golpéador tap plates
- Hard shell case is included.