Seymour Duncan's Hot Rails pickup for Stratocasters is one of the highest output pickups Duncan makes, and also one of the most popular. The Hot Rails uses a pair of blades coupled with strong ceramic magnet and powerful coil windings to create a pickup that's full and fat with a ton of sustain - perfect for classic rock, but also lending itself very well to more aggressive tones such as garage rock or metal. Best of all, these humbuckers - and all their beefy tone - fits inside a single-coil-sized pickup. Add girth to your tone with the Hot Rails!
- Humbucking design in single-coil-sized.
- Bridge position.
- Ceramic magnet that delivers a fat, full sound that's needed for playing harder rock music.
- The Two thin blades with powerful coil windings combine to give a raw, distorted rock and roll sound with incredible sustain.
- This pickup responds to the subtlest finger movements, great for hammer-ons.
- Four conductor wire lets you split the coils; in phase or out of phase, series or parallel, with or without humbucking effect.
- Parchment color