The Paige Capo for Guitars, Banjos And Mandolins is effective, affordable, and easy to use.
Paige collected years of award-winning artist feedback and came up with an innovative, direct-center tension design that eliminates string buzz by pulling down on the strings from the center of the capo's bar rather than the side.
The Paige Capo gives you easy, one-handed knurled-knob adjustment, and it can be parked behind the nut when it's off-duty — so it's within easy reach when you need it again.
- Innovative capo design provides controllable tension with precise adjustment.
- No string buzz or muting due to pulling from the center, instead of the side.
- Moves quickly and easily with one-handed action.
- Can be stored behind the nut when not in use.
- Various models in different sizes.
- Accommodates 6-string and 12-string steel string guitars, banjos and mandolins.