The KRK Studio Monitoring Headphones are closed-back headphones giving you the ability to monitor back and forth between speakers and headphones with a freedom you'd never have thought possible.
Traditionally, having to switch to headphone monitoring has represented a "disconnect" of sorts in the recording process. You often find that those comfortable, ruggedly built headphones you love bear little sonic resemblance to your trusted monitor speakers. Drawing upon their 20-plus years of experience in studio sound, KRK has, fortunately, solved this dilemma with their KNS series headphones.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class-leading studio monitors.
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions ensure long product life.
- Dynamic, closed-back, circumoral headphones.
- Detachable 8.2' straight oxygen-free copper cable.
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector.
- Strain-relief-managed cable connection.
- Screw-on 1/4" adapter.
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil.
- 1.57" lightweight neodymium driver.
- Acoustic cellular foam ear cushion.
- Leatherette headband.
- 10Hz-22kHz frequency response.
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial cleaning cloth included.
- Soft carrying case included.