Gold Tone Bob Carlin Open Back Banjo is designed in collaboration with old time banjo expert Bob Carlin.
The Bob Carlin Open Back Banjo offers an affordable open back banjo with great sound and classic looks. Player-friendly features include a wider fingerboard that is scooped above the rim for easy over-the-neck playing.
- Neck: Maple.
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Fingerboard Scoop.
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap; 5/8-inch
- Wood Finish: Natural Gloss.
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot / Star.
- Headstock Inlay: Star.
- Neck Binding: Celluloid.
- Nut: Bone.
- Tuners: GT Master Planetary Tuners.
- Tailpiece: No Knot.
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring.
- Strings: Medium - .011, .013, .016, .024w, .011.
- Rim: 12-inch 3-Ply Maple.
- Plating: Nickel.
- Tension Hoop: Brass; Notched
- Arm Rest: "Hot Dog" Armrest.
- Scale: 26-3/16 inches.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Nut Width: 1-3/8 inches.
- Frets: 18 Medium.
- Total Length: 38 inches.
- Head Size: 12-inch Remo Renaissance; High Collar
- Gig bag included