The Godin Multiac Nylon Duet Ambiance Classical Guitar features state-of-the-art custom electronics by Fishman, which allow the player to select between four individual mic settings. Choose between these blendable sound imaging mics via the 4-way switch. Ideal for players looking for an incredible amplified nylon string sound and feel in a live and loud band setting with virtually no feedback.
The Godin Multiac Nylon Duet Ambiance also features a 25-1/2-inch scale and slimmer nut width than the classically inspired Grand Concert Duet Ambiance, making it easy for electric steel string players to transition to nylon strings. This model features a chambered mahogany body with a solid spruce top, as well as a dual source preamp with feedback control and an undersaddle transducer.
- Body: two-chambered Mahogany.
- Top: solid Spruce top.
- Neck: Mahogany.
- Fingerboard: Richlite.
- Fingerboard radius: 16 inches (406.4 mm).
- Scale length: 25.5 inches (647.7 mm).
- Nut width: 1.9 inches (48.26 mm).
- Nut type: Graphtech.
- Frets: 22.
- Machine head ratio: 16:1.
- Bridge and tailpiece: Richlite.
- Bridge Electronics: custom voiced dual source preamp with feedback control and blendable sound imaging mic, with four individual settings.
- Controls: on-board preamp.
- Colour: natural.
- Finish: high gloss.
- String set: HTC nylon.
- String gauges: .0285 .0327 .0410 .030 .036 .044.
- Gig bag included.