The Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II Hollowbody Electric Guitar features a Cutaway body design and the added sounds of two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups, which deliver all that classic vintage tone with presence, clarity, and a little attitude thrown in for good measure!
With the soul of a 1950s archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with today’s level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play but not a nightmare on your wallet. The Godin 5th Avenue Series now makes the dream of owning an affordable North American archtop a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically.
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic F-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard, and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the 19th century
- Cutaway Body Design, Canadian Wild Cherry top
- Canadian Wild Cherry back and sides
- Cognac Burst Finish
- Custom Polished Finish reminiscent of 19th century French polish.
- Floating pickguard & contoured high-gloss headstock with
- Godin chrome high-ratio tuners
- Neck - Silver Leaf Maple, 24.84" scale, 16" radius, width at nut = 1.72"
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Electronics - 2 x Godin Kingpin P90 single coil pickups,
- 1 x volume, 1 x tone Bridge - Graphtech Adjustable Tusq® bridge
- Godin Tric Case included