The Fender American Original '50s Precision Bass updates the playability of its 1951 groundbreaking instrument, while retaining the original sound and style that changed the world! Few companies can honestly claim to have changed the world. By making playing bass easily accessible, it helped musicians find their creative voice and create new forms of music.
- Alder body with lacquer finish.
- Single Pure Vintage ‘58 split-coil P Bass pickup.
- Thick “C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5-inch-radius fingerboard.
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge.
- Vintage-accurate body and neck radii.
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case.