The Fender '68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Amp has become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
At just 5 watts, the original Vibro Champ® was famous for classic Fender tremolo, tube sparkle and killer grind at a reasonable level. The ’68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb improves on this classic amp by adding a hall reverb and using a larger 10-inch speaker for increased low end.
These additions make this little wonder perfect for rehearsal, home recording and even small gigs.
- 5-watt, one 10-inch tube combo amplifier based on late-'60s Fender Silverface amps.
- Celestion Ten 30 speaker delivers fat, vibrant Fender tone.
- Onboard vibrato and hall reverb.
- Ideal for recording and smaller gigs.
- Input 2 operates at -6dB for accommodating high-output pickups.