The two-channel Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amplifier all-tube combo delivers everything you love about classic, late-'60s Fender amplifiers and then some. Its all-tube circuitry, hardwired tube sockets, and custom-made Schumacher transformers make this one of the most accurate historical tribute amps ever made.
The Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amplifier pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender's late-60s silverface amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the custom channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The '68 Custom Deluxe Reverbs single 12 Celestion G12V-70 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock 'n roll flavour.
- Voltage: 110V TW.
- Wattage: P 22 Watts at 8 ohms.
- Controls Custom channel: Volume, Treble, Bass; Vintage channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Vibrato: Speed, Intensity.
- Channels: two - (Custom and Vintage).
- Inputs: four - (1/4-inch, two Custom and two Vintage).
- Speaker jack: two 1/4-inch parallel.
- Cabinet material: Birch/Pine.
- Amplifier covering: black textured vinyl.
- Grille cloth: silver-turquoise.
- Amplifier jewel: blue jewel.
- Front panel: Silverface™ Style.
- Handle: molded plastic strap with nickel-plated caps.
- Speakers: One 12-inch Celestion® G12V-70.
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms.
- Preamp Tubes: four 12AX7, two 12AT7.
- Power Tubes: two 6V6.
- Rectifier Tube: one 5AR4.
- Amp Height: 17.5 inches (44.5 cm).
- Amp Depth: 9.5 inches (24.13 cm).
- Amp Width: 24.5 inches (62.2 cm).