The Fender '57 Custom Champ Amplifier is one of the most popular amplifiers of all time!
Renown for its flexibility, ease-of-use and knockout tone, this is the classic sound heard on thousands of recordings. A wide variety of playable tones inhabit this hand-wired performer—from crisp, classic cleans to naturally compressed overdrive that responds remarkably to guitar volume and picking dynamic changes.
- Reissue of a 1957 Fender Champ combo amp.
- Handwired construction offers the truest possible tone.
- Authentic coupling capacitors used.
- Unbelievably touch sensitive when turned up.
- Special Design Weber Alnico speaker.
- Simple one-knob control panel.