The Eastman PCH3-GACE-TBK acoustic guitar features an eye catching translucent black finish over a laminate flame maple sided and back and a solid Sitka spruce top. This combination makes it a great choice for situations where good tone and playability are valued, but so are durability and resistance to environment-related instability.
The grand auditorium body used on the Eastman PCH3-GACE-TBK is comfortable and versatile, and takes cues from another very popular brand; until recently, many guitars were based on classic Martin and Gibson designs. It performs well for both fingerstyle and strumming and the solid Sitka spruce top has good dynamics and clarity. The Venetian cutaway provides easy access to the upper frets and the onboard Fishman pickup system has this flashy guitar ready for the stage. The laminate sides and back work with the pickup system to help reduce feedback at volume – laminates tend to be less acoustically responsive.
If you are looking for a great workhorse guitar with some subtle flash and eye-catching looks, this is the one for you.
- Neck material: maple.
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Neck profile: Traditional Even "C".
- Nut: bone, 1-3/4 inches.
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080.
- Scale length: 25.4 inches.
- Body dimensions: 16 inches by 4-1/4 inches.
- Bracings: X-Braced.
- Body top: solid sitka spruce.
- Body back/sides: laminated maple.
- Bridge/saddle: Ovangkol/bone, 2-5/32-inch spacing.
- Rosette: abalone.
- Truss rod: dual acting.
- Binding: top and back.
- Binding material: black plastic.
- Logo: maple headstock.
- Inlay: pearl dots.
- Side dot colour: white.
- Bridge pins: white plastic with black dots.
- Body top finish: gloss finish.
- Back/sides finish: gloss finish.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Tuners: PingWell RM 1171-CVR 3+3.
- Electronics: Eastman pickup by Fishman.
- Case: padded Eastman gig bag.