The Eastman MDA315 Mandola delivers an F-Style Mandola to the growing line of Eastman mandolins.
Tuned to the same pitch as a viola, this MDA315 brings a new dimension and fullness to anyone's playing.
Featuring a carved Spruce top and carved Maple back and sides, a Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard and bridge, this all solid wood instrument has a natural resonance that's tough to beat. Includes a gig bag and a free setup from our luthiers.
- Neck material: Maple.
- Fingerboard: Ebony.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Nut: bone, 1-11/32-inches.
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar-FW37053.
- Scale length: 16 inches.
- Body dimensions: 29 inches by 11-1/2 inches by 2-1/8 inches.
- Body top: solid Spruce.
- Body back and sides: solid Highly Flamed Maple.
- Truss rod: single-acting.
- Binding: top.
- Binding material: Ivoroid.
- Logo: Maple headstock.
- Inlay: pearl dots.
- Side dot colour: Black.
- Finish: satin finish.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Tailpiece: stamped chrome brass.
- Bridge: Ebony.
- Nut height: 0.018 inches.
- Tuners: Quality geared tuners.
- Strap Peg: Ebony.
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag.
- Colour Options: Classic.