Part of the Eastman Strings Traditional series, the Eastman E10OOSS Acoustic Guitar is a small body (OO size) sunburst finished guitar. It features a solid Adirondack Spruce top and solid Mahogany for back, sides and neck, with rosewood for the fingerboard, headplate and bridge. The tuners are open-style with “butter bean” shaped metal buttons.
The Twelfth Fret carries guitars from Eastman Strings because we’ve found them to be excellent value. Based on proven designs, Eastman guitars are well built, well finished and deliver tone and playability. The Eastman E10OOSS is a key example.
The Eastman E10OOSS is very much like vintage small-bodied blues, ragtime and fingerstyle guitars costing much more. The 14-fret neck is slim enough and comfortable, and the OO size body is compact but full-sounding; the OO body size is tonally balanced towards midrange and high end, and does not have the sometimes bottom-heavy boominess full-size jumbo and dreadnought designs deliver. This body design lends itself very well to fingerstyle playing where clarity and separation are highly valued.
- Neck material: mahogany.
- Fingerboard: ebony.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Neck profile: traditional even "C".
- Nut: bone, 1-11/16 inches.
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080.
- Scale length: 24.75 inches.
- Body dimensions: 14-3/4 inches by 4 inches.
- Bracings: hand-carved scalloped X.
- Body top: solid Adirondack spruce.
- Body back/sides: solid mahogany.
- Bridge/saddle: rosewood/bone, 2-5/32-inch spacing.
- Rosette: classic.
- Truss rod: dual acting.
- Binding: top/back.
- Binding material: ivoroid.
- Logo: pearl headstock.
- Inlay: pearl dots.
- Side dot colour: white.
- Bridge pins: ebony.
- Body finish: gloss finish.
- Back/sides finish: gloss finish.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Pickguard: Firestripe .
- Tuners: open-gear Pingwell V93N 3+3.
- Case: hardshell case.