The Eastman AC122 is a versatile player’s guitar at an affordable price point. Though we can’t resupply this particular model, we have a small number left in stock.
The AC122 Grand Auditorium style body shape works well for both fingerstyle and strumming. A curvy waist allows the guitar to sit closer to the body when seated and helps to reduce strumming arm fatigue. The warm and dynamic tone is created from the pairing of the solid Sitka spruce top and solid Sapele sides and back. Sapele is very similar tonally to a tropical mahogany which has a lovey emphasis in the midrange with a bit less bass and treble. Single notes have a warm character and strummed chords blend together well to create a familiar woody tone.
Overall, the Eastman AC122 is simple and classic looking guitar with great features and comes with a padded gig bag.
- Neck Material: Maple.
- Fingerboard: rosewood.
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 inches.
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even “C”.
- Nut: bone, 1-3/4 inches.
- Scale length: 25.4 inches.
- Body dimensions: 16 inches by 4-1/4 inches.
- Bracings: hand scalloped X.
- Body top: solid Sitka top.
- Body back/sides: solid Sapele.
- Rosette: classic.
- Truss rod: dual acting.
- Binding: top and back.
- Binding material: black plastic.
- Logo: Eastman Maple.
- Inlay: pearl dots.
- Side dot colour: white.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Includes padded Eastman gig bag.