For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS’s FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) and FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- High-impedance pedal.
- Heavy-duty aluminum die-cast body.
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control.
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque).
- Pedal rubber for comfortable play and non-slip action.
- Expression pedal function.
- Convenient tuner output jack.
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
- Control: MINIMUM VOLUME knob