The Bigsby B5 Vibrato Tailpiece Polished Aluminum, sometimes referred as the Bigsby “horseshoe”, is designed for flat top solid body guitars. Attaching via four screws to a guitar’s top, the B5 is extremely versatile. B5s are common on many styles of guitars including SGs, Les Paul Jrs, Telecasters, and Rickenbacker 325s.
- TP-3640-001 Bigsby® B5 Vibrato Tailpiece Polished Aluminum.
- Bigsby® B5 vibrato tailpiece with tension bar in original polished Aluminum.
- Designed for flat top solid body electric guitars such as Gibson® Les Paul Special®, SG®, Rickenbacker® 325, and Fender® Telecaster®.
- Frame is 4-1/4" long x 3-5/8" wide.
- 2-1/16" between rear mounting screws.
- 2-3/4" between front mounting screws.
- Approximate weight 286 grams / 10.1 oz.
- Overall length 4.75 inches / 120.7mm
- Overall width 3.75 inches / 95.3mm