The Taylor 510e Acoustic-Electric Guitar is of Taylor’s 500 Series Dreadnoughts. It boasts several uniquely compelling design features, including a slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length and a V-carve neck with a slotted headstock. The result is an inviting handfeel with less string tension and matches up well with chord strummers and vocals.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Lutz Spruce Top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Expression 2 Electronics
- Nut & Saddle:Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Shop worn demo