The Shubb FS 5th String Banjo Capo operates on a lever principle, not a spring, thereby providing enough pressure to hold the string solidly in place without muting the tone. It slides on a slim, dovetailed bar which mounts flush to the neck, making it sturdy and unobtrusive.
The compact bar requires only two mounting screws and occupies less space on the neck.
- Unique design that is permanently attached to the banjo neck.
- Most positive, clear tone of the 5th string capo design.
- Lightning-fast changing action from fret to fret.
- Works on a lever design instead of a spring design.
- Regular length bar (5.75" with two point mount).
- Professional installation recommended.
- Nickel Finish.