The Mesa Boogie Badlander 25W 1x12 Combo delivers that recipe in a small package and power range that adds a raw character all its own. For the guitarist leaning rock who likes some Brit influence with their American-voiced gain, the 25's appeal is obvious, with many such tones that sound huge through cabinetry while also providing stunning direct performance without live speakers.
A Bold New Rectifier Voice for a New Era
Badlanders arose from the legendary Dual Rectifiers® and feedback from players who used them over decades requesting; Tighter low end, refined top end, and less mid scoop delivered with MESA gain that feels great and sounds huge.
The Badlander 25 1x12 Combo delivers the Rectifier-inspired voice and performance of the Badlander 100 and 50, offering a fiery-sounding, ultra-portable low-power option for those not needing big horsepower. The same simple 2 channel format, each containing Clean, Crunch, and Crush modes repeated, fits perfectly within this small EL84- powered rendering with a fierceness and harmonic complexity all its own.
Key features and options included on the bigger models remain intact, with only the power section, transformers, and chassis getting a make-over. Tonally speaking, choosing a favourite between the 3 models isn't easy, as each has its own character and application, but the 25 wins hands down for attitude and ease of transport.
Like all Badlanders, the Badlander 25 1x12 Combo packs the CabClone™ IR Direct Interface making recording and cabless live capture easy. The same collection of Rectifier® Closed-Back and Boogie® Open-Back Cabinets from the standalone CabClone IR are included and provide a wide array of sounds and responses.
For guitarists seeking tube tone and huge sounding gain through cabs or direct, from a compact 1x12 combo that's easy to take with you, the Rectifier Badlander 25 1x12 Combo rules!
- Wattage: 25 or 10 Watt Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa EL-84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings/Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Crunch, or Crush (Channel Cloning™) / Ch. 2 = Clean, Crunch, or Crush (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ/Reverb/FX/Solo: FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Creamback 65 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Amp Type: Tube
- Chassis Material: Aluminium
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes: 5x 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 2x EL-84
- Speaker Outputs: One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm
- 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Creamback 65 / Total Load = 8 Ohm