The Martin D Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar is a stellar junior-sized dreadnought that offers younger players or adult players wanting a smaller acoustic an incredibly comfortable playing experience.
The D Jr-10 features a solid Sitka spruce top with sapele back and sides — an outstanding tonewood pairing that delivers warm, rich acoustic tone across the entire frequency spectrum. A select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard is effortlessly playable and responsive for hours of comfortable chording and lead playing. To top it all off, a beautiful satin finish preserves the wood on the D Jr-10, protecting it and letting its unique coloring come through.
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The DJr-10 features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing.
Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
- Junior-sized solid Sitka spruce top delivers superior tone
- Dreadnought Junior body provides comfort and great projection
- Dreadnought Junior high-performance-taper neck profile provides comfortable playability
- Scalloped X-bracing for stellar tonal support and durability
- Junior-sized body delivers well-balanced tone, ideal for recording
- Chrome enclosed-gear tuners with small buttons keep you in tune
- Gig bag included