Released in 1988, the Guv'nor set the bar for future generations of distortion pedals. This reissue faithfully recreates the classic sound of The Marshall Vintage Reissue The Guv'nor Distortion Pedal, providing a smooth overdriven sound with a touch of compression. The pedal is housed in a casing that is accurately modelled on the original, from the unique shape right down to the individually coloured control knobs. All that’s missing are the stories collected over 30+ years of use, but that’s where you come in.
This reissue faithfully recreates the classic sound of The Guv’nor, providing a smooth overdriven sound with a touch of compression. Hand built to the original specifications and assembled in our UK factory. The iconic pedal is housed in mild steel casing, built to stand the test of time and performing.
From soft, driven tones to cranking the gain for a classic, heavier sound. This reissue has all playing styles covered.
- A faithful re-creation of Marshall's original amp-in-a-box distortion pedal
- Replicates the growling, snarling bite of a cranked Marshall JCM800 amplifier
- Includes the original pedal's iconic graphics, robust metal construction, and individually colored control knobs
- Flexible 3-band EQ, plus Gain and Level knobs, for dialing in your sound
- Effects loop on a single 1/4-inch TRS jack for integrating external effects processors
- Standard footswitch with an easy-to-see red LED status indicator
- Operates on either a 9V battery or 9V DC power (sold separately)