- The Kavanjo head is supplied with full fitting instructions. Plus we routinely install them here at the shop. Labour cost on a full Bluegrass resonator banjo runs $100.
- Comes with a 1/4″ jack for flange-mount install for Bluegrass banjo and rim or coordinator rod mounting for open back banjo.
- Comes with a ground wire; ground connection to the strings is made through coordinator rod-to-tailpiece bracket
- Ultra lightweight pickup ensures that the banjo retains the full acoustic tone does not affect head response.
- When ‘Plugged in’ you will have the power to compete with bass and drums without feedback issues plus no need for a preamp. Basically functions like an electric guitar.
- Head and pickup options include ; top frosted, bottom frosted and renaissance heads. 4 string, 5 string and 6 string pickup versions.