The Nashville-made Gibson SG Standard Tribute guitar is the real deal, arming you with a pair of toneful humbuckers, a fast, comfortable rounded-profile neck, and a silky Plek’d rosewood fretboard with action that’s almost nonexistent.
Immortalized by Santana at Woodstock and smashed onstage by Pete Townshend, the Gibson SG is a rock icon.
The SG’s lightweight mahogany body delivers great sustain and no pain, even if you play all night. And the satin nitro finish looks and feels great while enhancing the tone of this legendary solidbody electric guitar. Own your piece of rock history: the Gibson SG Standard Tribute.
- Comfortable, lightweight, iconic double-horned walnut body.
- Fast rounded-profile maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and 22 frets.
- Plek’d frets for effortless playability.
- 24.75 inches scale length; 1.695-inch-wide Graph Tech nut.
- Humbucking pickups: 490R neck; 490T bridge.
- Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece.
- Classic black top hat knobs.
- Vintage Deluxe tuners with keystone buttons.
- Nickel-plated hardware.
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls; 3-way toggle pickup selector.