The Fender Vintera Series electric guitars celebrate the innovations Fender has created throughout their time in the 1950s, '60s and '70s providing a proper tribute to these eras. This series is great for players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood!
The Vintera Series models feature authentic specs from decades past, such as period-correct neck shapes, new pickups with decade-specific tones and more vintage colours.
For modern Fender tone, Fender re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel.
An Adjusto-matic™ bridge is paired to Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate.
- Balanced-sounding alder body epitomizes the classic Fender tone.
- Relic’d nitrocellulose lacquer finish supplies the look and feel of a well-loved 1950s and 1960s guitar on the Road Worn versions.
- Easy-playing 7.25 or 9.5"-inch-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets.
- Attention-grabbing 3-ply pickguards on select models
- Rock-solid vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and tuning machines. on select models
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Includes a deluxe gig bag.