The Fender Stratocaster is considered by many guitarists to be the classic solidbody electric guitar. Introduced in 1954, the Strat has flaunted its svelte body curves, tonal dexterity, and expressive vibrato in the capable hands of guitarists, cross-genre.
- Comfort-contoured alder body, gloss polyester finish.
- Maple, modern C-shaped neck (satin polyurethane finish).
- 9.5-inch radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets.
- Alnico V single-coils have all the quack, spank, and sparkle you expect from a Strat.
- Alnico II bridge humbucker packs punch and output.
- Fender 2-point "Synchronized Tremolo" floating vibrato bridge/ tailpiece.
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines.
- Synthetic bone nut, width: 1.650 inches.
- 25.5-inch scale length.
- Chrome hardware.
- Bag or case sold separately.