Since its debut in 1956, the Fender Player Duo-Sonic has found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists, becoming an underground sensation that helped create alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City. A surprisingly hip guitar with upgraded contemporary features, this instrument features slick style and a unique sound that's perfectly at home in modern music.
- 24-inch scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck.
- Two Duo-Sonic single-coil pickups.
- 9.5-inch radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets.
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles.
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch.
- Desert Sand finish.
- Case or bag sold separately.