Eastman E10D-SB Acoustic Guitar is a true cannon - its iconic, big, and bold! You’ll never have to worry about competing for sonic space with this classic, flat-picking bluegrass instrument. Perfect for ensemble settings where cutting through the mix can be an issue.
This all solid wood Eastman E10D-SB is built with the methods and materials of the “Golden Era” of the '30s and '40s. Solid Adirondack spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides provide an extremely dynamic response, from soft picking to hard strumming. Glorious full-bodied tone and room-filling volume. Eastman instruments are known for their superb build quality and outstanding tone.
Hand-built using 'old time' craftsmanship skills.
- Neck material: mahogany.
- Fingerboard: ebony.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Neck profile: Traditional Even "C".
- Nut: bone, 1-3/4 inches.
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080.
- Scale length: 25.4.
- Body dimensions: 16 inches by 4-23/32 inches.
- Bracings: hand-carved scalloped X.
- Body top: solid Adirondack spruce.
- Body back/sides: solid mahogany.
- Bridge/saddle: ebony/bone, 2-5/32-inch spacing.
- Rosette: classic.
- Truss rod: dual acting.
- Binding: top/back.
- Binding material: tortoise shell.
- Logo: pearl headstock.
- Inlay: pearl dots.
- Side dot colour: white.
- Bridge pins: ebony.
- Body top finish: gloss finish.
- Back/sides finish: gloss finish.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Pickguard: tortoise shell.
- Tuners: open-gear PingWell V93N 3+3.
- Case: hardshell case.