The Eastman AC308CE acoustic-electric guitar is a real player's piece. The solid mahogany back and sides are complemented perfectly by the incredible Spruce top. This is a tonewood pairing made in heaven, rich, even and with unbelievable clarity, the AC308CE is definitely more than equal to more recognised brands.
The Mahogany neck boasts an Ebony fingerboard, with a 12" radius and 25.4-inch scale length it feels smooth and effortless underhand. Loaded with a LR Baggs pickup system, this Eastman is ready to hit the stage.
- Neck material: mahogany.
- Fingerboard: ebony.
- Fingerboard radius: 12 inches.
- Neck profile: Traditional Even C.
- Nut: bone, 1-3/4 inches.
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080.
- Scale length: 24.9 inches.
- Body dimensions: 15 inches by 4-1/4 inches.
- Sound port: none.
- Bracings: hand-carved Scalloped X.
- Body top: solid Sitka spruce.
- Body back/sides: solid mahogany with centre strip.
- Bridge/saddle: ebony/bone, 2-5/32-inch spacing.
- Rosette: classic.
- Truss rod: dual acting.
- Binding: top, back, fingerboard.
- Binding material: ivoroid.
- Logo: pearl headstock.
- Inlay: pearl dots and Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets.
- Side dots: black.
- Bridge pins: black plastic.
- Body top finish: gloss finish.
- Back/sides finish: gloss finish.
- Hardware colour: nickel.
- Pickguard: tortoise shell.
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3.
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC.
- Case: Hardshell Case.