The Duesenberg Les Trem II is a compact and simple to install tremolo system for guitars featuring a tune-o-matic bridge and stop-tailpiece. It can be mounted on the bushings of a standard stop-tailpiece and does not require any modification to the body of the guitar.
- Mounts to the threaded collars on the Stop Tailpiece.
- Very simple installation - just screw tightly into the two existing threaded collars.
- 4 Mounting screws included, 2 x metric threading, 2 x imperial threading
- Colour: Chrome; Gold; Nickel
- Required spacing of stop-tailpiece studs: 81.5mm/3.2" (Standard measure for most stop-tailpieces)